What the benefits of artichokes? let me talk about artichoke. Cynara scolymus, also known as chrysanthemum thistle, cardoon, French lily, and lotus lily, is a perennial herb of the Compositae family. It is native to the Mediterranean coast and evolved from (C.cardunculus) Most cultivated in Italy.
Artichoke is a new species introduced from European countries. It is not traditional herbal medicine, but its main active ingredients have many similarities with many herbs that protect the liver and treat liver diseases.
Benefits of artichokes
1. Sober up the benefits of artichokes
For the treatment of liver and gallbladder dampness and heat, Gardenia (Gardenia of Rubiaceae), Eucommia for nourishing liver and kidney, and kudzu root with sobering effect. To sum up, artichoke has the effect of protecting the liver and sobering wine, and preventing and curing various liver diseases. It is a rare natural, all-green, safe and efficient liver-protecting, and sobering product.
2. The benefits of artichoke increase your urine secretion
The inulin in artichoke has a diuretic effect and can promote the excretion of urine in the kidney, thereby accelerating the excretion of metabolites produced during the liver’s metabolism of ethanol.
3. The benefits of artichoke protect the liver
Among the curative ingredients contained in artichoke, cynic acid is the most well-known, which is a derivative of cinnamic acid.
It can improve the vitality of the liver, promote the elimination of toxins in the liver, promote the regeneration of liver cells, increase the secretion of bile and the digestion of fat, and regulate the cholesterol in the body, thereby protecting the liver.
4. The benefits of artichoke strengthen bones
Artichoke can improve the body’s ability to absorb and utilize fat-soluble vitamins and trace elements (calcium, phosphorus, copper, iron, zinc, etc.), thereby achieving the purpose of increasing human appetite and stimulating libido.
A large amount of potassium and magnesium is an important part of the bone composition, so artichoke also strengthens bones.
5. The benefits of the artichoke to prevent cancer and suppress cancer
The cynarin in artichokes has the effect of inhibiting the synthesis of fatty acid transfer, and the flavonoids have the effect of inhibiting lipase, which can effectively prevent the formation of alcoholic fatty liver.
Chlorogenic acid and flavonoids have anti-mutation, anti-oxidation, anti-cancer, and anti-cancer effects, and can also effectively prevent the occurrence of alcoholic liver cirrhosis.
Nutritional composition – benefits of artichokes
The nutritional value of artichokes is relatively rich, and every 100 grams of the edible part of artichokes contains:
2.8 grams of protein,
Carbohydrates 9.9 grams,
Vitamin A160 international units,
Vitamin B 10.06 mg,
Vitamin B 20.08 mg,
Vitamin C11 mg,
Calcium 51 mg,
Phosphorus 69 mg,
1.1 mg of iron,
Potassium 310 mg or more.
- Artichoke can improve the vitality of the liver, promote the elimination of toxins in the liver (such as the ammonia produced by digesting proteins), promote the regeneration of liver cells, promote the secretion of bile and the digestion of fat (regulate cholesterol in the body).
- The other curative ingredients contained in artichoke are: flavonoids, bitter and these curative substances have the functions of assisting artichoke to protect the liver and promote liver detoxification.
The flavonoids have beneficial physiological effects. It is quite effective for malignant cells. It has a relieving effect on vascular purpura.
- In addition, artichokes also contain cynmarin asparagine and other beneficial ingredients.
The flower buds of artichokes can be used to make pre-dinner wine, and canned artichokes and artichoke pre-dinner wine are sold in France, Spain, Italy, and other countries.